- This event has passed.
AIA WS | *VIRTUAL* Lunch & Learn – RESCHEDULED
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Biophilic Design for 1 HSW (additional GBCI credit for LEED)
Presented by: Raina Harrell with CaraGreen
Learn about the latest trend in interior design: Biophilic Design, which is the incorporation of natural elements using design techniques to improve the environment, employee well-being and productivity. This presentation is more than just theory, it offers case studies and data that back up this type of design and shows how retail, commercial, school, health and hospital buildings and employees can benefit substantially by incorporating the principles of biophilic design. From water features, daylighting, acoustic treatments, sounds and natural imagery to analogs of nature and elevated visual planes, the techniques and materials to invoke them are available for the next generation of design.
- What is Biophilic Design?
- How does Biophilic Design impact the interior environment?
- Understand how businesses can benefit from incorporating this type of design.
- Learn how to differentiate your firm from others by using biophilic design
- Consider what types of products are available for biophilic design
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.